Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why i like history?

   

  Welcome! :D

        I like history because it's fun to know the origins to everything! I find it very interesting of how things came to be. Its so weird but interesting to look back at history and wonder how it came to be our world today. Everything in history is so important, the people, timing, place, power, etc. Seeing how all those elements meshed together is what really fascinates me. One of my favorite things about history is the folklore of different cultures. For an example, my favorite is the Greek gods. Learning about the stories they created are just really fun to know about. History is also very important because it’s the inspiration for countless creations today. So many successful tv shows, movies, and books all come from inspirations from the past! Sometimes I wish I were able to time travel, to see how my life could turn out in certain time periods & experience all the different cultures that cannot be reached anymore. I wish to keep expanding my knowledge about history & learn a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment